[mythtv-users] adding tmdb ids to videos?

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 26 22:46:36 UTC 2017

On 26 March 2017 4:34:13 AM Dan Armbrust <daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm still on a .27 version of myth, and mythvideo has a few movies that it
> couldn't find
> metadata for.
>
> I'm trying to figure out how to manually tell it the tmdb id for those movies.
>
> I used to be able to do this in mythweb, but even when I enter the id
> there, nothing seems
> to happen.  It just queues up a "1 requests pending" message, which never
> goes away, when
> I click save.
>
> I'm also not sure what format is supposed to go into the IMDB box on the
> Edit screen, or
> what the IMDB button does.
>
> On movies where it found metadata on its own, I see entries like
> tmdb3.py_680 - I've tries
> using that pattern, and just entering numbers, but nothing seems to make
> any difference.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan

I don't know how from MythWeb, but from mythfrontend select the video,
press i - Change Video Details - Edit Details and put the tmdb3.py number
in the inetref field as 'tmdb3.py_01234' with the number being the tmdb
movie id number. Then i - Change Video Details - Retrieve Details to pull
the metadata.