[mythtv-users] centon usb driver compile problem

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 21:23:45 UTC 2017

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 9:00 PM, Dave Badia <dbadia at gmail.com> wrote:

> It appears that I have the libn1 packages installed:
> /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnl-3.a

I am guessing you need the development packages
for libnl1 (1 not 3) if they still exist for your distro
(otherwise you will have to get them from somewhere).

However, if this is for MythTV, I thought the infinitv
would just create create an ethernet adapter type
when plugged in, which should "just work" (at least
that is what the mythtv wiki suggests (I have never
even seen one of cetons USB devices)).