[mythtv-users] Trac rejected bug report as spam

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Tue Aug 8 14:57:47 UTC 2017

On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 07:27:03 -0400, you wrote:

[snip]

My bad for not reading the bit about putting the --version output in a
file.  But that does not seem to be what Trac is complaining about, as
it filed the ticket, but not my GetUpcomingList.xml file which I had
tried to add as an attachment.  So I just tried adding it again, and
got the same error message:

Submission rejected as potential spam (SpamBayes determined spam
probability of 71.37%)

So it seems it is just complaining about that log file, and will not
allow it to be attached, despite it being a valid log.