[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu: So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

Damian myth at surr.co.uk
Sat Nov 5 15:09:26 UTC 2016

On 05/11/2016 03:05, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> Saw this referenced elsewhere.  I am a bit
> surprised it has not yet been posted on the
> mythtv-users list, and while I have never
> used the mythbuntu distribution (I follow
> the ways of the hatted), I think many should
> thank Thomas and the others for their hard
> work over the years.  Details follow:
>
>      Mythbuntu: So Long and Thanks for All the Fish
>
>      https://sites.google.com/a/mythbuntu.org/website/home/news/mythbuntusolongandthanksforallthefish

And a big thanks for all the teams work from me! I used Mythbuntu as the
os/distribution for years.

In more recent years, I've been installing Xbuntu, then then installing
Mythbuntu on top. If I'm reading correctly, that's still going to be
maintained. Is that right?

Either way, thanks again for the work. Other than a few headaches,
you've saved me from hours/days/weeks of MythTV pain that I suffered
before Mythbuntu came along :-)

Cheers,
Damian