[mythtv-users] Multiple sources on Schedules Direct run

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Sun May 22 17:46:10 UTC 2016

Thought I'd fork this from the recent json grabber threads so as not to
confuse things with an edge case.

I currently have an OTA source for North America and a few HLS sources for
2 North American HLS channels and one UK HLS channel. Currently handled
with one SD run and one Atlas run.

If I switch the whole shebang over to Schedules Direct, do I just configure
one source to run the grabber and leave the other sources without a grabber
as the listings data for both US/Canada and UK will be downloaded together
in one daily run?