[mythtv-users] Ubuntu-mate on Raspberry pi and mythtv library problems.

Peter Bennett (cats22) cats22 at comcast.net
Wed May 11 20:08:43 UTC 2016

On 05/11/2016 03:11 PM, Peter Bennett (cats22) wrote:
>> Yes, I am still getting segfaults when starting mythfrontend.

This is what you need to do to solve the problem

cd /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/mesa-egl
sudo ln -s libGLESv2.so.2.0.0 libGLESv2.so
sudo ln -s libEGL.so.1.0.0 libEGL.so

For some reason a recent update has removed those links or they were
never created.

For longer term, maybe we should create those in some other directory
and then put that in the override

Peter