[mythtv-users] Cheap HDMI capture

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 16:04:03 UTC 2016

On 27/06/16 21:57, jrh wrote:
> Looks like it could be used with the ip tv stuff in mythtv. vlc was able to view it directly with a url like:
>
> rtp://@239.255.42.42:5004

So can several of these be present on the LAN at the same time?

The initial blog said or suggested that the transmitter and the receiver
needed to be interconnected directly, i.e. by means of a point to point
Ethernet link, but the product page for the V3 variant of this thing on
Amazon says that they can be connected to a LAN.

Hence my question: can several of these transmitters coexist on the same
LAN, and if so how does one address them individually?