[mythtv-users] prior good football recording rules are now spotty

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Sun Jun 19 18:09:14 UTC 2016

[0.27.6 on Fedora 22]

Now that the Canadian Football League (CFL) season is approaching I notice that these two recording rules I used last season returning spotty results. Some games are found and marked to record, while others are not, and I can't see any reason other than something changed in the 0.27 database since last season.

I got these rules from http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2015-September/381512.html and they worked great last year.

Title: Football [early]
AdditionalTables: , program pnext
Search Phrase:
program.category = 'Sports event' AND program.title LIKE '%FL%Football%'
AND pnext.title LIKE '%FL%Football' AND program.chanid = pnext.chanid AND
program.endtime = pnext.starttime AND program.first > 0

Title: Football [late]
Search Phrase:
program.category = 'Sports event' AND program.title LIKE '%FL%Football%'
AND pnext.title NOT LIKE '%FL%Football' AND program.chanid = pnext.chanid AND
program.endtime = pnext.starttime AND program.first > 0

I'm stumped.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca