[mythtv-users] F.C.C. Proposes Changes in Cable Set-Top Box Market

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 03:59:48 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 3:41 AM, Ben Kamen <bkamen at benjammin.net> wrote:
> Once the weather gets nice, I'm going to start investing in roof antennae to
> see what  my OTA reception is like in preparation to cut the cord.

Start at tvfool.com (or http://transition.fcc.gov/mb/engineering/dtvmaps/)
for the starting hints of what you can get.

Of course, with a 200' mast with deep deep fringe
directional antennas and an appropriate RF
plant for combining the channels, you might be
able to get a few more channels......  Think of
it as the start of yet a new and different hobby.