[mythtv-users] Deleted recordings in mythweb

Yianni yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 21:41:21 UTC 2016

> Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 22:25:52 +0100
> From: hikavdh at gmail.com
> To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Deleted recordings in mythweb
>
> Hoi Yianni,
>
> Friday, January 22, 2016, 10:16:02 PM, you wrote:
>

> I think some miscommunication, there is in Group Filter but there
> isn't in Group View. So you can set Filter to show Deleted, but then
> only Deleted!

Yes, it's my fault, sorry, I've got the program in Greek and I'm translating "on the fly" which apparently doesn't fly...
It's in the Change Group Filter  menu, the first entry when pressing M, anyway. I've changed to English language
and now the group is called Deleted, with one entry. Mythweb, shows 246 entries, one up from before.