[mythtv-users] Deleted recordings in mythweb

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 21:25:52 UTC 2016

Hoi Yianni,

>> To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>> From: cats22 at comcast.net
>> Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:03:20 -0500
>> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Deleted recordings in mythweb
>>

>> In order to see deleted recordings on the front end you have to press M
>> (or menu), change group filter, arrow up or down to "Deleted" and press
>> enter.
>>
>> The deleted group does not show up with the normal back and forth
>> scrolling through the groups.
>>
>> The same applies to "LiveTV" group. - That may also be holding
>> recordings that are wasting your space.
>>
>> Peter
>>

> Oops, my finger is still in click mode and I sent the previous
> message empty after trimming. Sorry.

> Hi, Pete, yes, that's the whole point, there is not an option to
> show the Deleted group in the Filter View menu.It's available in mythweb, though.

> Yianni

I think some miscommunication, there is in Group Filter but there
isn't in Group View. So you can set Filter to show Deleted, but then
only Deleted!
In the past, setting Filter to 'All Programs' did include Deleted (if
not empty). At some point in the Past it disappeared from that Filter.
In View among others you can set Show LiveTV, but not Deleted!

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop