[mythtv-users] Deleted recordings in mythweb

Yianni yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 21:29:12 UTC 2016

> To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> From: cats22 at comcast.net
> Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:20:45 -0500
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Deleted recordings in mythweb
>

> It looks like the code assumes the English version of "Deleted" in the
> backend
>
> from autoexpire.cpp, line 960
>
> ("recgroup = 'Deleted' "
> "AND lastmodified <= DATE_ADD(NOW(), INTERVAL '-%1'
> DAY) ")
>
> So if your deleted group is spelt differently in the database the delete
> logic may not work correctly.
>
> Peter

Thanks for looking into this. In phpMyAdmin I can see 245 entries in the recorded table where recgroup is 'Deleted'. I just tested deleting a recording and now I have a Greek translated "Deleted" entry in the Filter view menu with one entry. There must be something wrong in the translation logic.

Yianni.