[mythtv-users] JobQueue stuck on MetaData retrieval

Mike's JdJ stepsisters at comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 13:36:31 UTC 2016

On 01/19/2016 08:07 PM, Jerome Yuzyk wrote:
> [0.27.4, Fedora 22]
>
> I just noticed I have a Job Queue full of MetaData and CommFlag
> jobs which I think is blocked by MetaData retrieval for the
> first item in the queue. The frontend says it's "Starting" and I
> can't Stop or Pause it.
>
> Is there any way to restart the queue without restarting the
> backend? I have a full evening of recording.
>
> --

I have the same symptoms this morning, near Detroit, Michigan.

fixes/0.27(v0.27.5-71-ga62fc0d
Ubuntu 64 bit 14.04
Uptime 1 day, 1:58  (kernal patches installed yesterday)
BackEnd configured for 1 job at a time
Has been working fine
Stuck job (PBS Frontline) started around 10 PM EST (UTC-5)

Is there a way to manually launch Metadata lookup or Com Flag?