[mythtv-users] Something I did/didn't do? Frontend display annoyances

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:50:54 UTC 2016

I'm running Myth V0.27 on Mythbuntu 14.04(.04?) using the Terra 1.4 theme
on a 1920x1080 monitor (not TV).

1) I have not been able to figure out why the date does not show the year
and the time is displayed in 24-hour format.  Nothing I've tried in the
settings changes either of these.

2) Many places, including help messages in the settings dialogs, use a font
that is too big, resulting in unknown portions of the messages being
truncated. Again, the settings I've tried to adjust for the fonts in both
the frontend and the backend settings don't seem to be affecting this.

Any one able to point me in the right direction to fix either/both of these
issues?  Do I need to get into the sgml/xml/...ml file(s) for the theme to
fix these?

--
Craig.