[mythtv-users] Frontend for Apple TV 4

Jari Seppälä lihamakaroonilaatikko at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 09:30:01 UTC 2016

I installed the MythTV for my ATV4 as soon as I found out about it. Many thanks for it. It is an enabler towards single frontend device in my living room which has been my dream for so long.

Couple of things to make it better for your backlog:
* UTF8 as default codepage, or possibility to chang it, there is life outside ascii :)
* DVB text (I can provide examples for both SD and HD content)
* guide/recording
* live-tv

Probably third and fourth on the list are already on your todo list.

Looking forward to future versions,

Jari
--
*** Jari Seppälä