[mythtv-users] PIP unwatchable on i5-2400 built in HD2000 GPU. Would a GT730 GPU fix this?

blisbell . b2a8r195 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 22:11:20 UTC 2016

I'm not sure it will fix your problem but I have the top 1 an it works
great.It cost a little more but it's 128bit with 384 cuda cores. With
ffmpeg nvenc enabled 40min tv shows took 45 min with cpu now 10min with gpu.

EVGA GeForce GT 740 Superclocked Single Slot 2GB DDR3 Graphics Cards
02G-P4-2742-KR

EVGA GeForce GT 740 2GB GDDR3 DVI/HDM/VGA Low Profile Graphics Cards
02G-P4-2740-KR