[mythtv-users] EPG empty, MySQL errors

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:20:54 UTC 2016

On 02/15/2016 07:53 AM, Volker Bier wrote:

> I assume that the web server EPG is accessed via the service API, so your problem seems to be the same
> as mine. Should we write a ticket in order to get this fixed? I quickly checked the list of open tickets and did
> not find anything that matched.

Exactly. I found the commit that ends up putting the GROUP BY after the ORDER BY.
Need to fix 2 endpoints in the API that use LoadFromProgram, or revert the commit
or adjust it so that it can't form the invalid SQL (or something else...)

I'll write a ticket if needed. Thanks for spotting it.

--
Bill