[mythtv-users] Mythweb Music generating server error 500

Andy Summerskill andysummerskill at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 11:02:24 UTC 2016

Whilst the edit of the mp3act_functions.php file I did gets rid of the server
error 500, there are other problems associated with mythweb music.

The search function doesn't work.

The browse function only works if 'Browse All Albums' is chosen.

Even if 'Browse All Albums' is chosen, one cannot then add music to the
playlist, but clicking the play button downloads a playlist.m3u file which can
be played with your player of choice.

Mythweb music was working OK on my system relatively recentl, but as I said
before, some mythweb music associated files were updated 2/2/2016.