[mythtv-users] Myth Music generating server error 500

Andy Summerskill andysummerskill at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 23:17:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

Tried using Mythweb music tonight and kept getting a server 500 error.

Investigating I found that this was due to several typo errors in
/user/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/music/mp3act_functions.php file.

There are several instances of an extra ; in some of the lines of code, e.g.

line 53 reads

while ($row = $sh->fetch_array();)

but the code should be

while ($row = $sh->fetch_array())

I deleted the extra ; in each line where it occurred and mythweb music runs OK
now.

Looks as though this file was updated on Tuesday 2/2/2016.

Hope this helps.

Andy