[mythtv-users] thetvdb -- fanart shows on their site, but not in Myth

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:33:06 UTC 2015

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 10:06 PM, Ian Evans <dheianevans at gmail.com> wrote:

> Noticed there's a new Lester Holt-specific NBC Nightly News fanart on
> http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=139911.
>
> It's showing there, but when I go to grab it in MythTV there's only one
> fanart showing. I can't see that it has a specific season attached. Any
> idea why it wouldn't show in Myth?
>
> Thanks!

Just an update. Another person has added even more artwork to the series
and strangely only one of those (a banner) is displaying in Myth,
ironically replacing one of the Brian Williams banners instead of being an
additional choice. I've posted to theTVDB (
https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25398#p86610) but still
wondering if it's their issue or MythTV's.

Thanks.