[mythtv-users] MCE remote after 0.21 -> 0.27 upgrade

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Mon Sep 7 21:28:54 UTC 2015

On Monday, September 07, 2015 09:29:04 PM Alec Leamas wrote:

> You have read the guide, this is "Getting the key symbols using an LIRC
> driver." First step is disabling the devinput decoding, because in this
> context it's a problem:'
>
>     sudo echo lirc > /sys/class/rc/rc0/protocols
>
> Check: If you push buttons on your remote, nothing should happen.
> Nothing at all, for any button.

Happy to try this but last time I did I had no buttons at all like you said, but had to reboot to restore things and I have some recordings going right now.  How do I undo what it's done so I can continue with what's working right now? I do have a dev/lirc0.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca