[mythtv-users] Easy way to switch between 0.27 / 0.28 FE only
Mark
perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 10:39:28 UTC 2015
Is there an easy way to switch between (back and forth and back again) 0.27
and 0.28 on a single (Mythbuntu or Ubuntu) frontend?
I am test building a 0.28 backend but it only has basic graphics and I'm
running it in a virtual machine so it doesn't handle being a frontend well.
When I'm testing I think I would like to grab one of the unused 0.27 main
frontends, toggle it to 0.28, point it to the test server and test a bit of
livetv, and then toggle it back to 0.27 and point it back to the main BE for
the next person who sits down.
I'm not sure whether it can be done though, without risk of the 0.28
dependencies conflicting with the 0.27 dependencies?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20151027/8db1cf10/attachment.html>
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list