[mythtv-users] MythVideo scan: pop-up for unknown file

Philipp Hahn pmhahn+mythtv at pmhahn.de
Mon Oct 26 19:49:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

After some file adding and moving on my backend I told MythTV to can for
new videos (using the frontend, as "mythutil --scanvideos" creates
broken entries with hash=-1 for all entries; at least it did so the last
time I tried it).  Then nothin happened and only after some time a
selection list popped up and asked my to identify _some_ video without
telling me _which_ file it wasn't able to identify.

Did I miss something or is this a bug of the Arclight
(Arclight-27.01_0.2) theme not showing that information?

I'm running MythTV-0.27.5+fixes self-compiled on Debian-Sid.

Thanks.

Philipp