[mythtv-users] [Bulk] Re: MythTV does not play DVD's

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sun Oct 18 19:49:37 UTC 2015

On 18/10/15 19:39, Forum wrote:
> OK,
> how can I examine my logging info?
>
> DM

Without knowing something about your installation I can't tell you the
best method.  I run 'mythfrontend' in a window, starting it from a KDE
konsole; the log appears in the konsole and isn't kept.  I don't think
many people do it like that.  Otherwise you might find it in
/var/log/mythtv.  There should be instructions on the mythtv wiki, too -
but it's often easier to search with google.

If you could identify a widely-available dvd that gives you trouble,
that might help someone to suggest possible causes.

John