[mythtv-users] NFL recording rules fail only on Sunday night

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Thu Oct 15 20:38:06 UTC 2015


I have had this rule defined for a few weeks, on the advice of others for whom it works:

Title: Football [early]
Additional Tables: , program pnext
Search Phrase: program.category = 'Sports event' AND program.title LIKE '%FL%Football'
AND pnext.title LIKE '%FL%Football' AND program.chanid = pnext.chanid AND
program.endtime = pnext.starttime AND program.first > 0

And it's worked great. Except now it totally ignores Sunday Night Football, despite it being on 3 different channels. It's not bumped by anything - MythWeb shows it as not marked-up at all with the usual borders, like it's been totally ignored. I do a mythfilldatabase with --dd-grab-all every morning, so I'm working with the freshest SchedulesDirect data.

How would I debug this?

-- 
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list