[mythtv-users] Comcast doing massive channel reorg

Tom Bongiorno tbjr at bongohut.com
Fri Oct 9 12:21:54 UTC 2015

How are you tuning these channels? The fact that the virtual channel is in
the 200's or 800's has nothing to do with the frequency channel that
Comcast uses to broadcast the channel. As a matter of fact, I would bet
that both the 2XX and 8XX virtual channel for a particular network utilizes
the same frequency channel. Freeing up the 200 range of virtual channels
will do nothing to accommodate faster data connections.