[mythtv-users] Missing Channel Icons

Jason Hamilton jason.hamilton at thefuzz4.net
Thu Oct 8 01:11:57 UTC 2015

I'm currently running on the latest master.  For some time my channel icons
have been missing so I finally today popped into the setup and ran the icon
downloader as my mythtv user mythtv.  I can see that the files are there in
the channels dir under /home/mythtv/.mythtv/channels
I then popped into the db and can see that they're all pointing to just the
file name like the wiki says they should.  I also read that the wiki states
that there should be a channel storage group but there is no need to
manually configure that so I didn't.  Can anyone provide me with some
insight on how to get my icons back.  I see them in the setup but neither
one of the webclients mythweb or mythbackend:6544 show them.  BTW hats off
to the devs that new backend web page is nice.

Thank you all for your help with this.