[mythtv-users] My HD PVR died

Marius Schrecker marius.schrecker at lyse.net
Tue Oct 6 05:46:06 UTC 2015

On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 06:33 CEST, Mark Wedel <mwedel at sonic.net> wrote:
 I'm not all associated with halted, but if you do need a replacement, it
appears they have some in stock for $15

http://halted.com/commerce/catalog/product.jsp?product_id=26821&czuid=1444105787369

Note that those are bare boards - for my use, I just mounted them on the
outside of the computer case. If you are replacing a dead board (and thus have
the case, power supply, etc), might be a reasonable deal.

I actually used mine for a while hooked up to video cameras, which is actually
a bit of a waste.

Fantastic Mark!

If re-soldering doesn't work I'll consider one of those, although there are some complete, hardly used units on-sale here for about the same (considering P&P and our terrible, current exchange rate).

Thanks for the link!

Marius