[mythtv-users] Can't find storage group to delete it

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Tue May 26 06:28:18 UTC 2015

Now here is a good one...

Somehow, I have a storage group on the slave backend that is reported by
the frontends but mythtv-setup on the slave says nothing is defined for
it. How
do I remove it if the slave has nothing defined and the master only has
the one entry for its own default storage group.

There is no reference to it in the storagegroup table in the database.

I wanted to keep the old store in case everything goes pear shaped (again)
but if it has to be write-enabled then not only is new stuff being
recorded to by the slave, presumably stuff is being expired as well :(

Where does the master backend (or slave) get the info if its not in the
storagegroup table...

--
Robin Gilks