[mythtv-users] Cheap frontend for HD

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:42:06 UTC 2015

> On 14 Jun 2015, at 11:40 pm, "paul" <thannet at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> All very interesting. Perhaps if there was enough willing to support the Pi with some cash, then you never now there may be someone to take on the challenge.

How much cash are we talking?

But probably more to the point is there someone sufficiently interested and sufficiently qualified (coding capability and all the other requisite skill sets) with sufficient time to pick it up?

For all the interest that has been expressed on this list I don't believe I have seen anyone that ticked all the boxes but just needed a bit more incentive.

Reading between the lines my understanding is that the current MythTV dev's are not interested so I don't expect one of them to pick it up.