[mythtv-users] Cheap frontend for HD

paul thannet at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 14:09:17 UTC 2015

All very interesting. Perhaps if there was enough willing to support the
Pi with some cash, then you never now there may be someone to take on
the challenge.

I have tried Kodi, worked quite well, but the interface was too much of
a culture change for all of us in the house. At vote was taken, and we
all prefer the simple familiar Mythfrontend.