[mythtv-users] Channel Icons

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 19:52:31 UTC 2015

On 06/05/2015 02:33 PM, Jay Foster wrote:

> The SQL statement shows full path names for the channel icon files.

I believe the proper answer is retrieve the icons again (as user mythtv*.)
However if someone wanted to change a single icon column to the filename,
then the browser command would work for that channel (and for the FE.)

*If you choose to retrieve icons as yourself, I don't think the MythTV
police will raid you home. And the link solution will work.

All programs are accessing the icons via the Services API - the same
command as you just used from your browser. The icons are stored
relative to the built-in ChannelIcons storage group (which automatically
uses ~mythtv/.mythtv/channels.)

--
Bill