[mythtv-users] Anyone Using LIRC on CentOS 6.6?

Roald roalda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 07:10:43 UTC 2015

Hello, I had one of these RCs that are difficult to configure. I tested
lirc and devinput and all of these links folks have provided you with here,
but no luck..

I found salvation here:
http://www.openmediacentre.com.au/tutorials/media-centre-hardware/m350-media-centre/wireless-multimedia-infrared-ir-remote-controller-deal-extreme-34435/#c471

Also read the forum linked there, it contains newer versions and other tips.

Good luck!

Regards Roald Amundsen