[mythtv-users] Duplicate Tuners After Upgrade

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:05:26 UTC 2015

Hoi Kirk,

> I just upgraded from 0.24 to 0.27.4. I deleted all my HDHR Prime tuners
> on my sole master backend and re-added them through mythtv-setup. Now my
> tuner count seems to be doubled. I have two HDHR Primes and I have 12
> tuners showing up in MythWeb instead of 6. I only added 6 through
> mythtv-setup.

> Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Did you do delete all or delete all on this machine?
If the later and your hostname has changed, you still have them from
the old machine.

Another possibility. Is six the virtual tuner count?
If not, for every digital tuner by default two virtual tuners are
created. See recording options on creating.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop