[mythtv-users] ECS Liva stuttering on some Channels

Brent Haag brenthaag at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:10:59 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Alan Walls <Alan_Walls at trimble.com> wrote:

>  Over the last week I switched to using an ECS Liva frontend but
> unfortunately I'm now getting lots of stuttering and audio sync drifting on
> some channels.  It appears that the Liva can handle SD and 1080i @ 30fps
> but can't handle 720p @ 60fps.  Does this match what others are seeing or
> have I setup something wrong?

I seem to have the same problem and have setup mythbuntu up similar to Alan
(original poster), but I am still on 14.04.2 LTS.

However, my stuttering seems to occur on 1080i content...I didn't have time
last night to confirm 720p content, however. I just setup this machine last
weekend after my old (very old) Zotac HD11 died. It seemed to be working
great until yesterday when the stuttering started and I wonder if it 1080
vs 720 content. (SD played fine last night)

--
Brent Haag
E: brenthaag at gmail.com