[mythtv-users] Fix found for IR receiver with mceusb in newer kernels

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 03:40:33 UTC 2015

Hika,

I don't follow - I compiled using the same options, as far as I can tell,
that my kernel was compiled with (which contained the files in
/sys/class/rc).  Then I did a make install and make modules_install.  What
module should have I compiled that would have caused files to be created in
/sys/class/rc?

Thanks,
Jerry