[mythtv-users] How to use multiple recording templates

Nikolai Lusan nikolai at lusan.id.au
Sat Jan 31 04:32:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

So I have set up multiple recording templates in my recording rules -
one for normal commercial TV, and others for the nationally owned
broadcasters who don't have any (or in one case limited) ads. While the
templates exist in the recording rules I don't see a way to use anything
other than the default template for creating recording rules for
individual programs (be they movies or series). Am I missing something
or am I going about this the wrong way?

Thanks
--
Nikolai Lusan <nikolai at lusan.id.au>