[mythtv-users] Overhating Zbox?

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sat Jan 24 20:21:34 UTC 2015

Jason Sullivan wrote:
> I know a handful of folks on this list use the Zontac Zbox, so I'm
> wondering if anyone had seen this before.

Hasn't happened to my Zontac yet, but my Acer Aspire it has, just last
month.  The fan on the CPU/video chip seized up.  Took the cover off,
tried to spin it, but was very difficult.  I've left the lid off ever since.

It still is working okay, but will eventually replace the system. Single
core CPU is a little sluggish in the menus.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: