[mythtv-users] Airplay: video not working

Swanseasurfing swanseasurfing at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:12:03 UTC 2015

The key is configured and found (according to the FE settings screen). And
yes, it's iOS 7. i did'nt want to upgrade due to the Airplay restrictions.

XBMC behaves nearly similar on my FE machine - Airplay does not work
properly. Streaming via DLNA is working. In the beginnign I thought it
might be a problem of a parallel installation of XBMC and MythTV. But on my
Mythtv combined FE/BE machine is xbmc not installed and Airplay shows the
same behaviour.