[mythtv-users] Vision Impaired audio track playing on mkv bluray rips

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:18:25 UTC 2015

I just did a fresh install of mythbuntu 14.04.1.  Now, when I try to play a
mkv of bluray rip I have to manually select the English AC3 audio track.
But when I do, it is also playing a vision impaired audio track.  Every
scene is described in detail, including text that flies in on the screen,
by a narrator.

If i throw the old drive back in that machine, I don't get this effect when
playing mkv bluray rips and it was an upgraded mythbuntu 14.04.1.

How do I disable this?