[mythtv-users] Auto-adjust fill does not work when playing DVDs

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 08:23:11 UTC 2015

Dear list,

I've set my main frontend to automatically adjust its playback zoom
level (which is called "adjust fill" "auto detect" in the user
interface). This works well when playing back recordings, but it does
not work at all when playing back DVDs.

As a result I have to manually turn off zooming whenever I'm playing a DVD.

Is there a solution or a work-around for this issue (short of ripping
all DVDs to the video library, which I am indeed doing)?

Many thanks.

Jan

MythTV Version : v0.27.4-27-g40506c2
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.27
Network Protocol : 77
Library API : 0.27.20141016-1
QT Version : 4.8.6
Options compiled in:
 linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_crystalhd using_dvb
using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr
using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcrypto using_libdns_sd
using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl
using_opengl_video using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_sdl
using_taglib using_v4l2 using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv
using_profiletype using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi
using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2