[mythtv-users] Hauppauge HD PVR

Marius Schrecker marius.schrecker at lyse.net
Fri Feb 20 14:54:46 UTC 2015

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

On Friday, February 20, 2015 15:26 CET, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:
 On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 2:08 AM, Marius Schrecker
wrote:
> I have been using a HD PVR 1212 (older model) with with a HDFury2 (HDMI to composite converter) for many years now without problems.

FWIW, the HDFury devices convert HDMI to component, not HDMI to
composite. I don't know if you'd need that or not to record HD from
the V-PLUS box. With the scart output, you definitely won't get HD.
 Sorry! My bad!  a typo ;)

I convert to component and spit that into the 1212. Woks fine, but is dependent on cable quality.

BR

Marius
Eric