[mythtv-users] Problem with latest run of optimize_mythdb.pl

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 18:40:41 UTC 2015

Hoi Craig,

Sunday, December 27, 2015, 7:26:49 PM, you wrote:

> OK.  Thanks again for the help!

> --
> Craig.

One last. You could batch the two jobs together into one. My rebuild
seektables job actually points to a batch file, which I can easily
adapt. Also I standardly run heavy jobs like transcoding on a
slavebackend on my regular workstation, it has six cores and I have
limited it to three jobs ;-). They run there quietly in the background
whenever it's on. I rarely notice.
If you set-up a slave you should setup some kind of dummy tuner or
your log gets cluttered with complaints. For instance an ip (software)
tuner with no channels.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven