[mythtv-users] ASUS ChromeBox-M075U at Newegg today

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 15:39:31 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com> wrote:
> Well I wasn't able to get perfect output from my ECS Liva with Intel
> graphics. Pretty good but not Nvidia VDPAU great. I'm still seeing
> hesitations in things like news crawls.

Without the work David mentioned, the better de-interlacing
levels that the newer chips are capable of is not accessible
to MythTV (may still not be ndivia great, but in the same
ballpark).

Rewriting that code has been "on the interest list" of many
people, but AFAIK no one is currently actively working on
the rework.