[mythtv-users] nvidia color calibration

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Thu Aug 13 03:10:02 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 07:53:18AM +1200, HP-mini wrote:

> I think if you use "studio levels" on (via OSD menu) you get what you
> want & I don't notice any incorrect colorspace on SD upscaled to HD
> (VDPAU).

Using studio levels fixed my brightness/contrast issues (now the same
values work for both bluray and mythbox). The colors were still a bit
off, but I was able to leave the TV calibrated for the bluray and then
use the osd color/hue controls to get the mythbox pretty close to
accurate. So now I'm a happy camper, thanks much :). I just wish I would
have followed up on this sooner, I've had the TV for like 5 years
<sigh>.