[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Data

Robert Eden rmeden at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 19:33:12 UTC 2015

On 8/12/2015 1:59 PM, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 6:08 PM, Jay Foster <jayf0ster at roadrunner.com> wrote:
>> When I go to the listings for 2015-08-24 (for which the backend status
>> suggests I have data), there is NO DATA after 5:00 PM PDT. The backend
>> status states I have 13.5 hours more data than the listings show.  What
>> happened to those 13.5 hours?

The <xtvd> haeder in the Schedules Direct data mimics your request....
*not* the end of data.   There's been a request that the actual end of
data be included, but at the time that header is output, it's not
known!  I'm thinking about how to address it.

The SD-DD service (used by MythTV) currently has about 13 days of guide
data.  We get 14 days UTC of raw data, but by the time we get it and
it's loaded, there's only about 13.2 days left. :)

Robert