[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Data

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 18:59:07 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 6:08 PM, Jay Foster <jayf0ster at roadrunner.com> wrote:
> When I go to the listings for 2015-08-24 (for which the backend status
> suggests I have data), there is NO DATA after 5:00 PM PDT. The backend
> status states I have 13.5 hours more data than the listings show.  What
> happened to those 13.5 hours?

There has (as far back as I can recall) typically been a slight disconnect
between the data until value and the last actual data.  Some of I have
suspected is due to various timezone issues, and some of that would
seem to be due to the process that is used between gracenote and
schedules direct.  As pretty much any schedules that far out is of
questionable value (for some shows you only get the generic description,
not the episode specific data), I tend to not pay much attention to it
anyway, and ignore the slight discrepancies.

But, this is the type of question likely better asked/answered over
on the schedules direct site (as you are a member, you get to get
your issues addressed).