[mythtv-users] HD-PVR2 support (please vote)

BP lists at qucae.com
Mon Aug 10 22:39:04 UTC 2015

On 08/09/2015 01:45 PM, John P Poet wrote:

> For Devin to commit to this work, he would need to see enough interest
> to make it worth while.  How many of you would like to see robust
> support for the HD-PVR2 and improved support for other V4L2 devices?

I would support this work if reasonably priced.  I currently use an
HDPVR and fret the day that simply buying a new power brick does not fix
it when it appears broken.  Would also enjoy having a driver that does
not occasionally crap out (potentially related to dying hardware),
requiring a device power cycle and a host computer reboot to resolve.