[mythtv-users] HDHomeRunPrime multiplex error

Cody Hofstetter codyhofstetter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 23:04:35 UTC 2015

Hello everybody,

I'm running Mythbuntu 14.04 (MythTv .27) with a HDHomeRunPrime. I'm
receiving the unknown tuner type =0x2000 and the failed to initialize
multiplex options. I've already tried deleting the tuners and re-adding,
the max recordings are set to 1, and I tried a recommendation from a forum
post to reorder the schedule order/live TV order (schedule order set to
1,3,5, and live TV set to 5,3,1 respectively). The HDHomeRun is also being
used with an Optimum CableCard and EIT data. Unfortunately, I'm doing this
project for someone else and don't have access to their box atm. I did
however create the backend/frontend logs and the link is
http://pastebin.com/LjUGxJqy. I'm trying to get the LiveTV working (hasn't
been working yet) although the channels are all viewable from the backend
using the HomeRun GUI and VLC. I've been working on this project for a
while and will be going back tomorrow so any help even in the right
direction is enormously appreciated.

Thanks again everybody,
*Cody Hofstetter*
*CodyHofstetter at gmail.com <CodyHofstetter at gmail.com>*