[mythtv-users] Need help with supporting iguanaIR in upgrade from ubuntu 10.04 to ubuntu 14.04

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:04:01 UTC 2015

On 24/04/15 14:43, Craig Huff wrote:

> While no one addressed my concern regarding key code <---> action pair
> definitions in the new scheme, I have since had time to think about it
> and believe this resource will help: Alec Leamas' HOWTO at
> https://github.com/leamas/lirc-docs.  From a quick look at it, I may
> just want to try and see if "it just works" or if I need to do any tweaking.

Hm... I didn't ditch that document as I should have done... as of now,
the maintained version is merged into the upstream documentation which
is available at [1].

This is for the current release, as of now 0.9.2. Nightly builds for the
upcoming 0.9.3 are available at [2].

Note that ubuntu still uses the now really old 0.9.0 - the documents I
refer to are not for this version.

Cheers!

--alec

[1] http://www.lirc.org/html/configuration-guide.html